Plants, Seeds & Bulbs
- Furniture & Barbecues
- Garden Shop
- Autumn Garden and Lawn Care
- Hanging Baskets
- Tidying The Garden
- Garden Tools
- Weed Control
- Pest Control
- Lawn Care
- Pots & Planters
- Garden Decor
- Birdcare & Wildlife
Product Code: 00028795
Keep the birds that come into your garden happy and healthy with the Gardman Peanut Suet Feast.
- High energy suet block with added crushed peanut
- Recommended for all year round feeding but an excellent winter food
- Suitable for use in suet feast feeders, on bird tables and ground feeding
Standard Deliveries - £4.95 (Free over £50 to UK Mainland)
- For smaller items marked Standard Delivery we aim to deliver in 1 - 3 days to UK mainland addresses from Monday to Friday for orders placed before 11am (excluding Bank Holidays). *Please note that during our busy New Year period deliveries may take slightly longer so please allow 2-4 working days*
- Highlands & Islands available with Surcharge calculated at checkout.
- If ordered with larger items marked 2 Man or Pallet Deliveries the items will be combined with that delivery method.
Pallet Deliveries - charge calculated at check out
- We offer a pallet courier service to UK mainland addresses from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- For products held in stock we aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days of receipt of order provided that we are able to contact you to arrange a suitable delivery time.
- Deliveries will be made on pallets, this is to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. Unfortunately the delivery company will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. The driver will normally only be able to wheel the pallet as far as physically possible which may even be the kerbside. Please note that your order may be delivered on a large vehicle and good access will be required.
- Please do call us on 01527 916229 if you have any queries about the delivery of a large item. We'll be happy to help.
- Orders for large deliveries to Northern Ireland, offshore islands and parts of the Highlands incur a surcharge. Please contact us for further details.