Plants, Seeds & Bulbs
- Furniture & Barbecues
- Garden Shop
- Birdcare & Wildlife
Hillview Garden Centres Limited
Studley Garden Centre
Studley B80 7DR
By continued use of this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions as described within this policy.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our privacy practices and let us know at https://www.gardenstoreonline.co.uk/static/contact-us.html if you have any questions.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
You will be asked to supply some personal information when contacting Hillview Garden Centres Limited you are not required to provide the requested information but in most cases we will not be able to advise you nor respond to any queries if you fail to provide this information.
What personal information we collect:
· When you register on our site, enquire about products & services, complete online forms or contact us we may collect a variety of information including but not limited to;
o Your Name
o Mailing Address
o Telephone Number
o Email Address
o Contact Preferences.
o Payment Information
· When you visit our site we may determine an approximate location of your device from your IP address. We use this information to generate analytical data, for example calculating how many users visit out website from different geographical regions.
· We may also collect information about you from other sources. For example if you register or connect an account through another service (like Google) of if you connect with us via a social media service (like Twitter) we may receive information from that service (such as your username and basic profile information).
How we use your personal information
· The primary use for your personal information is for us to carry out our obligations to you and provide you with any information, products and services you request from us.
· We may also use personal information to help us create, develop and improve our products/services, content customer communications.
· In situations relating to a registered account, or previous interactions with Hillview Garden Centres Limited such as orders or enquires, we may use your personal information to verify identity.
· We also use your personal information for security purposes such as anti-fraud and anti-spam measures.
· Occasionally we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about your account, changes to our terms and conditions and policies.
· The personal information we collect with your explicit consent allows us to keep you updated with the latest news and announcements. If you no longer wish to be on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time by contacting us here email@example.com
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data that, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual or organisation.
· We may collect analytical information such as; Length of your visit, referrer URL, searches performed, clickstream data, pages viewed, website performance and date/time stamps.
· We may collect statistical data, including but not limited to; Browser type & version, language preferences, login information, unique device identifiers, time and locale settings, website performance, error logs.
· As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store in log and security files. This information is typically available from the browser, device, server and includes your Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language preferences, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit websites, date/time stamps, access logs and clickstream data.
We use this information to gain a better understanding of user behaviour on our website, analyse trends, such as which parts of our website, products and services are of the most interest and ultimately improve our website, security, content and advertising, as well as track and understand the effectiveness of e-mail and advertising campaigns.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Hillview Garden Centres Limited considers information gathered from cookies as non-personal information. However, information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address and similar identifiers are by law considered personal information, we also treat these identifiers and any information that may be combined with such identifiers as personal information.
If you wish to disable cookies, please see the guides below for instructions on disabling cookies in your preferred browser;
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, you can install a small plugin proposed by Google for all major browsers. For more information you can visit: